About us and this policy
This policy applies to all of our games and apps and describes how Nocti Digital Ltd (“we”) collect, use, process and share user-related information and also applies to our advertising activities on all platforms as described below. In this policy we refer to our games, websites, advertising activities and other services collectively as our "Services".
• What personal information do we collect?
• How do we use your information?
• What adverts you may see?
• Your rights and options
What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following types of information:
• details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services such as device type, country, device language, in-game behaviour and purchases, IP address, Apple’s Advertising Identifier (IDFA), and Google Play advertising ID;
• if you contact us through our support channels, or respond to messages and communications that we send to you, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• your interactions with us on our social media channels;
• information we collect via cookies and other similar technologies, as explained further below;
Finally, we may collect some of the information types referred to above on an aggregated or anonymised basis, or we may use it or share it in an aggregated or anonymised way, for research or analysis into the way our Services operate and are used.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
Analytics and Research
Social media and leader boards
We have a number of social and community channels which we use to communicate with our players. If you choose to interact with those channels, we will receive your information and use it in connection with those channels, including to engage with you, and we may also republish your posts to those channels.
If you login to Twitter from our app we don’t store or use any of your Twitter profile information and we don’t retrieve or process any of your previous Twitter interactions.
How do we protect your information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
What adverts you may see as a result of using our apps?
We promote our own games and services in a number of ways. That might include cross promoting one of our games while you are playing a different game of ours. It might also include advertising our games within websites and other media published by others, or sending you marketing materials by email.
We may use information about you in connection with advertising to help a third party deliver advertisements that are tailored to you based on a determination of your characteristics or interests by us based on the information that we have about you.
As well as advertisements for our own goods and services, we may also facilitate third parties to optimise their advertising of their own goods and services by helping them to target those ads to those that might be most interested in them. These advertisements may be shown within our games or within websites and other media which are published by others and optimised by us or using our information. This is done using anonymised information and we won't hand over or sell any of your personal information to third party advertisers.
We will also use information about your particular device in order to show you adverts which work properly on that device, or to measure the effectiveness of our ad campaigns and we may also retain information about how many times you have seen a particular advertisement, so we can stop you from seeing it too many times.
When we advertise our games in games or media published by other companies, we may use various third party advertising partners, including ad exchanges, ad networks and ad servers.
How do ad identifiers and similar technologies work?
Advertisers on mobile devices sometimes use advertising (or ad) identifiers to enable and optimise their advertising. Ad identifiers are non-permanent device identifiers such as the Android advertising ID (AAID) and/or Apple's ID for advertising, (IDFA). These technologies allow the collection of data, such as your device's model, operating system and screen size, the other applications installed on your device, and information about how you use our services.
You have the option to reset these identifiers or indicate your preference that they should not be used for advertising purposes. See below for further details.
Your rights and options
The data we collect, including the information stored by the third-parties we interact with, is retained for an amount of time that varies based on the needs and retention policies of each third party. In some cases, you might have the right to have all the data we’ve collected about you erased. Please contact us at email@example.com for such requests. Some details on our data retention policy:
• emails, correspondence and interactions via social medial directly with NoctiDigital are not deleted automatically after a certain amount of time. They can be erased upon specific request to NoctiDigital using one of the contact methods below;
• user behaviour information used for advertisement targeting of the ads shown within the apps can be disabled when the advertisements are shown by clicking the “information” (i) button and selecting the appropriate option or by globally disabling the id in the privacy settings of your operating system. Also, users in the European Union can visit the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance’s website YourOnlineChoices.com where you can turn off personalised ads
• collection of user information retrieved by logging in Facebook or Twitter from our apps can be stopped by logging out of the social media from our apps. Please note that a request of cancellation of data related to Facebook logins might also cause loss of leader board statistics.
Changes to the policy
The company Nocti Digital Ltd is registered in United Kingdom under number 11028259. Our registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ.